Bienvenu Bonnecaze attorneys aggressively and efficiently defend corporations, business owners, insurance companies, and individuals against personal injury and property damage claims. We attempt early evaluations of risk for our clients and implement cost effective strategies tailored to the individual goals of the client. No matter what the case, our job is to leverage effective and efficient solutions based upon projected strength and trial readiness. Our attorneys have represented clients in numerous types of personal injury litigation such as slip and fall claims, automobile accidents, premises liability and wrongful death claims.
Our attorneys represent manufacturing, petrochemical, energy, food and industrial clients in product liability tort litigation involving accidents, mass disaster cases such as explosions, fires, releases, and spills, and in cases involving consumer and medical products.
• Serving on litigation team for Fortune 500 chemical manufacturer in a collection of lawsuits involving a natural gas release from salt dome storage caverns, focusing on discovery of personal injury claims and development of legal defenses to property damage claims against client. The case resulted in the recovery of substantial (confidential) amounts on client’s counterclaims after winning summary judgment on legal defense to over $100 million in property damage claims and winning complete defense and indemnity from third party on all remaining claims.
• National coordinating and trial counsel for Fortune 500 companies in pool chlorine product liability litigation, in Louisiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Virginia and New Jersey.
• Defending premise owners in personal injury litigation on behalf of insurance clients, focusing on slip and fall claims.
• Defending industrial premises owners for injury claims related to amputations, back injuries, burns and “fear and fright” from a wide assortment of occurrences.
• Defending product manufacturers in products liability litigation for personal injury and property damage, including design, construction and warning claims.