Bienvenu Bonnecaze provides a wide range of tax and estate planning services for individuals, including wills, successions, charitable trusts, gifting, federal estate tax planning and transactional planning. We provide personal and individualized legal services for succession and probate matters of all sizes, including management and planning for federal estate tax contingencies.
We represent clients with regard to the creation of non-profit entities, and we work with local businesses in corporate and shareholder matters, as well as family business succession matters. Special areas of experience include probate litigation, interdictions, corporate reorganizations, sale and/or purchase of businesses, and ERISA matters.
• Representation of clients in the preparation of wills, trusts, family limited partnerships or limited liability companies, and other instruments to implement estate plans to minimize estate taxes and accomplish goals.
• Representation of clients in succession and probate matters of all sizes.
• Representation of business in providing tax advice for matters from formation to liquidation.
• Representation and creation of non-profit entities.
• Representation of clients in the formation of wills and trust instruments to defer estate taxes and gain maximum flexibility for post-mortem planning.
• Representation of numerous local businesses in corporate and shareholder agreement matters.
• Representation of families in numerous succession matters.
• Representation of families in eldercare and interdiction matters.
• Formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and ventures
• Corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions
• Estate planning, wills and trusts
• Estate and gift taxes
• Retirement and compensation plans
• Federal, state and local tax litigation
• Income tax disputes
• Qualification of tax-exempt status for nonprofit organizations
• Probate litigation